Kaiser Permanente Northwest Center for Heart and Vascular Care at Sunnyside Medical Center
Hear the story of Sarah Phelan's heart surgery journey.
Sarah not only is a Kaiser Permanente member but also is a pharmacist at Kaiser Permanente Sunnyside Medical Center.
A wide range of cardiovascular care
The Center has the care your heart needs. We offer a continuum of care that includes emergency treatment for heart attack. Procedures and other types of care include:
- Diagnostic testing, such as treadmill, EKG, echocardiogram, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), heart monitoring, electrophysiology testing and angiography.
- Pacemakers and defibrillators are implanted and ablation procedures are performed to treat heart arrhythmias.
- Interventional care, such as angioplasty and stents to open blocked arteries and repair aortic dissections.
- Coronary artery bypass grafts surgery.
- Valve replacement and repair surgery.
- Ventricular assist devices to support patients in shock caused by a heart problem.
- Minimally invasive treatments that help reduce the risk of complications.
We combine all this for treatment customized to your individual needs.
And our care continues after you leave the hospital. Kaiser Permanente offers healthy living classes, preventive care, online health resources, and many other ways to help your heart live well.